Sunday, September 11, 2022
Want to support a participant??
A Walk for the Ages 2021 Review
A Walk for the Ages in Support of Baycrest is a new fundraising event created by the Baycrest Foundation. Its aim is to raise awareness and funds in support of our quest to defeat dementia. Since our inception more than 100 years ago, Baycrest has challenged the traditional methods of delivering care and remains dedicated to our society’s most vulnerable populations.
Whatever your age, A Walk for the Ages is where families, friends and companies can come together to raise money to create a future where every older adult enjoys a life of purpose, inspiration, and fulfilment.
Learn more about our COVID precautions and safety protocols.
Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. (exclusive walk) then 10 a.m. until park closure.
Location: Canada’s Wonderland
Included in your registration:
- An exclusive walk around Canada’s Wonderland before the park opens to the public
- An event-branded hat (various colours available)
- Access to Canada’s Wonderland once the walk is complete
- Access to an exclusive area* to enjoy your lunch and rest your feet (*International Showplace Theatre will be available as a resting spot for our event participants until 3 p.m.)
PLUS the more you raise, the more swag you'll get! Check out all the rewards up for grabs here.
- All participants must pay a registration fee
- Individuals 18 years of age and over must reach the fundraising minimum of $150 to participate. Individuals 17 and under do not have a minimum to reach but are encouraged to fundraise. Check out our Kids FUNdraising Toolkit for ideas!
How to Participate
Follow these simple steps to join the inaugural A Walk for the Ages event:
Create your individual or team fundraising page
Fundraise to earn rewards like gear and accessories
Join us at Canada's Wonderland on Walk day
Enjoy the rides and attractions at Canada's Wonderland with family, friends, and colleagues