A Walk for the Ages in support of Baycrest is a new fundraising event created by the Baycrest Foundation to raise awareness and funds in support of our quest to defeat dementia while ensuring Baycrest continues to be a world leader in ongoing care, research, education and innovation in the field of brain health and aging.
Together, we can help older adults everywhere live their best lives.
A corporate and family-friendly event, it offers participants an exclusive morning walk through Canada’s Wonderland, followed by... an all-access pass for rides and the waterpark at the world-famous venue. No matter your age, A Walk for the Ages is where families, friends and companies come together to raise money to build a future where every older adult enjoys a life of purpose, inspiration and fulfilment.
- Raise money to support Baycrest ($150 per participant)
- Empower team building
- Show your brand and team pride
- Enjoy an outdoor fitness break
- Staff volunteer opportunities
- Exposure to media around the GTA
- Hear from Baycrest leading scientists and doctors about brain health & wellness
- Create great memories
Benefits and Rewards
- Team T-shirts (delivered in advance of event)
- Preferred parking (before 8:00 am)
- Dedicated area at Opening Ceremonies
- Team photo
- Lunch in a dedicated area
- Bag check
- A Walk for the Ages branded face mask
- Opportunities to qualify for great fundraising prizes
To get started, fill out this short form and one of our Event Staff will reach out to get you started shortly: