Keeping you safe while having fun:
An important note about COVID precautions.
- All staff and volunteers will be screened before the start of their shift to ensure they are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- All participants will be screened prior to entering the event.
- We will be following all government regulations to ensure our participants have a safe experience.
- As of November 13, 2021, all guests 12 years and older will be required to present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (plus government-issued ID) for admission into the park.
- Branded face masks will be distributed to all participants and hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the venue.
Canada’s Wonderland has also implemented many protocols to ensure all of their guests enjoy a safe day at the park. To learn more about what to expect after the walk as you enjoy all the thrill rides you can handle, visit their website.
Baycrest is an academic health sciences centre fully affiliated with the University of Toronto
Baycrest is a global leader in geriatric residential living, healthcare, research, innovation, and education, with a special focus on brain health and aging.