Sign up today to walk with us!
When you register for the Walk, you are joining like-minded people who want to support their community, and ensure everything possible is being done to prevent and treat dementia, and protect and care for our most vulnerable population.
With your registration, you will get:
- Complimentary parking
- Bag check
- A Walk for the Ages branded face mask
- An all-day pass to enjoy all that Canada’s Wonderland has to offer once the Walk is complete
- Opportunities to win great prizes!
Register as an Individual or Team
Register as a Corporate Team
- All participants must pay a registration fee
- Individuals (ages 18+): $50. Fundraising minimum $150
- Junior Walker (ages 3-17): No fundraising minimum but are encouraged to fundraise. Check out our Kids FUNdraising Toolkit for ideas!
Baycrest is a global leader in geriatric residential living, healthcare, research, innovation, and education, with a special focus on brain health and aging.